At Dynalogic, we value you as a customer and share your concerns about privacy.
This document describes our use and protection of nonpublic personal information (“customer information”).
• We do not sell or give away customer information.
• We do not share customer information with persons, companies, or organizations outside of Dynalogic, in the normal course of our business.
• In some cases, we must provide information to a party providing services to our customer or the customer’s account. In these cases, we would seek verbal or written permission from the customer before proceeding.
• We expect persons or organizations that provide services on our behalf to keep customer information confidential and to use it only to provide the services we’ve asked them to perform.
• Within Dynalogic, we communicate regarding the need to protect customer information to those individuals who may have access to it, and we’ve established physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect customer information.
• Dynalogic adheres to the American Association of Daily Money Managers Code of Ethics. (copy available upon request)